Developing Technologies for Advancement of Associated Geologic Storage in Basinal Geo-Laboratories (DE FOA 0001829)
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Developing Technologies for Advancement of Associated Geologic Storage in Basinal Geo-Laboratories" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Kabul Female Prison and Detention Center Project
Previous opportunity: USAID/Bangladesh Request for Information on Skills Development of Bangladeshi Youth to acquire New or Improved Employment
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001829) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001910||Notice of Intent: Marine and Hydrokinetic Technology Advancement and Data Dissemination|
|DE FOA 0001840||Solar Energy Technologies Office (SETO) Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) FY 2018|
|DE FOA 0001874||FY18 Hydrogen and Fuel Cell R&D Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001880||Efficient Drilling for Geothermal Energy|
|DE FOA 0001825||Buildings Energy Efficiency Frontiers & Innovation Technologies (BENEFIT) – 2018|
|DE FOA 0001838||Notice of Opportunity for Technical Assistance for Techno-Economic Studies of Pumped-Storage Hydropower|
|DE FOA 0001885||RFI: Marine and Hydrokinetic Technologies: Maritime Markets Report|
|DE FOA 0001837||Marine and Hydrokinetic Technology Advancement and Data Dissemination|
|DE FOA 0001919||Fiscal Year 2018 Advanced Vehicle Technologies Research Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)|
|DE FOA 0001916||BioEnergy Engineering for Products Synthesis (BEEPS) Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001917||Affordable and Sustainable Energy Crops (ASEC) Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001926||Process Development for Advanced Biofuels and Biopower Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001908||Efficient Carbon Utilization in Algal Systems Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001921||Performance Improvements for Steam Based Power Cycles for Coal Boilers|
|DE FOA 0001920||Request for Information (RFI)- Machine Learning for Geothermal Energy and the Geosciences|
|BIA 000 0005 NABDI||Solicitation of Proposals for Economic Development Feasibility Study Funding from the Native American Business Development Institute (NABDI)|
|DE FOA 0001931||Coal-Based Power Plants of the Future|
|DE FOA 0001932||RFI: Pathways to Success for Next-Generation Supersized Wind Turbine Blades|
|DE FOA 0001824||Building America Industry Partnerships and Research Priorities for High Performance Housing Innovation – 2018|
|BAA AFG ENERGY 2018||USAID/Afghanistan Broad Agency Announcement for Energy|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001829", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: