USAID/Bangladesh Request for Information on Skills Development of Bangladeshi Youth to acquire New or Improved Employment (RFI 388 18 0001)
- The Agency for International Development, Bangladesh USAID-Dhaka in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID/Bangladesh Request for Information on Skills Development of Bangladeshi Youth to acquire New or Improved Employment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 10, 2018 Closing Date for Submission of Information April 10, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Developing Technologies for Advancement of Associated Geologic Storage in Basinal Geo-Laboratories
Previous opportunity: Native Hawaiian Library Services Grant
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI 388 18 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 032118 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities CFDA Number 84.354A|
|ED GRANTS 032118 002||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Supporting Effective Educator Development (SEED) Program CFDA Number 84.423A|
|ED GRANTS 032318 001||Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA): Native American and Alaska Native Children in School Program CFDA Number 84.365C|
|P18AS00122||Alaska SeaLife Center Marine Science Interpretation Internship|
|K NOFO 18 103||Anti-TIP International Youth Champions Conclave|
|SFOP0004327||Science Envoy Program Administrative Support|
|72049218RFA00004||Gabay (Guide): Strengthening Inclusive Education for Blind/Deaf Children|
|ND NOFO 18 106||Youth Leaders as Change Makers|
|ND NOFO 18 109||Documentary Film Making for Social Activism|
|ND NOFO 18 111||Gender Equity: Women’s Equality, Empowerment and Leadership through Safe Higher Educational and Work Spaces|
|ND NOFO 18 112||Art and Heritage Conservationist Summit|
|ND NOFO 18 110||Let’s Get Serious: Comic Videos to Promote Study in the U.S.|
|C NOFO 18 102||This House Believes That: A U.S.-India Comparative Constitutional Law Debate Project|
|C NOFO 18 101||Women Shaping the Narrative in Media and Entertainment|
|ND NOFO 18 113||English Access Microscholarship Alumni Engagement (REPOST)|
|P18AS00138||Train Student Intern in Fulfilling Laws that Support American Citizens' Relationship with Park Lands|
|ND NOFO 18 114||North India Small Grants Program|
|M NOFO 18 108||Promoting Diversity and Tolerance through Interfaith and Interclass Community Service Projects|
|K NOFO 18 104||EcoCinema: A Greener World through Art|
|K NOFO 18 106||Catch Them Young with the Entrepreneurship Bug|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI 388 18 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: