Apply for 720BHA22APS00002
- The Agency for International Development in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Climate Smart and Disaster Ready" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 04, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This umbrella Annual Program Statement (APS) only outlines the goal, objectives, expected results and priorities of the Climate Smart and Disaster Ready program, with future amendments that will announce Rounds of Applications. This APS is open till amended. The deadline to submit questions is November 18, 2022.. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2022.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 65 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Previous opportunity: 2023 Empowering Communities to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 720BHA22APS00002
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "720BHA22APS00002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.