Apply for 7200AA19APSWASHNPI
- The Agency for International Development in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CALL FOR PARTNERSHIP CONCEPT PAPERS GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS ADVANCE CONFLICT TRANSFORMATION (GPACT) UNDER EXISTING NEW PARTNERSHIP INITIATIVE (NPI): CONFLICT-PREVENTION AND RECOVERY PROGRAM ANNUAL PROGRAM STATEMENT (CPRP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 94.012.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2019 Submissions are to be remitted to the Agreement Officer per addendum no later than 500 PM EST July 31, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Regional Development
Next opportunity: R3 GLRI Endangered Species Grant Program (GLRI-ES)
Previous opportunity: Arizona Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 7200AA19APSWASHNPI
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (7200AA19APSWASHNPI) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0074||Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor, Inc.|
|NPS 19 NERO 0133||Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area|
|EDA HDQ OIE 2020 2006301||Accelerate R2 Network Challenge - FINAL|
|NPS 19 NERO 0134||Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 19 NERO 0135||Essex National Heritage Area|
|NPS 19 NERO 0136||Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area|
|NPS 19 NERO 0137||National Coal Heritage Area|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 10||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Advancing Entrepreneurship|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM4 PHILIPPINES||CALL FOR LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT CONCEPTS ON CAPACITATING STRATEGIC ORGANIZATIONS TO STRENGTHEN THE CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATION SECTOR (CSO2)|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM5 PHILIPPINES||CALL FOR LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT CONCEPTS ON COALESCING ORGANIZATIONS TOWARDS LOCALLY LED ACTIONS TO BOOST DEVELOPMENT (COLLABDev)|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM6 PHILIPPINES||SUPPORTING LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT THROUGH MARKET-BASED SOLUTIONS IN THE PHILIPPINES|
|SFOP0006967||Mekong Policy Dialogue Series|
|BOR PN 20 N001||Henry Hagg Reservoir Operations and Maintenance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "7200AA19APSWASHNPI", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.