Apply for DE FOA 0002283
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Workforce Development in Emerging Fields" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087, 81.117.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 13, 2020 Submission Deadline for Full Applications April 13, 2020 500pm ET at https://eere-exchange.energy.gov.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: FY 2020 Volunteer Generation Fund Announcement
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 7
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002283
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002283) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006626||WMDT Multiple Projects for 2020|
|DE FOA 0002245||Joint FY20 Bioenergy and Advanced Manufacturing FOA BOTTLE: Bio-Optimized Technologies to keep Thermoplastics out of Landfills and the Environment|
|DE FOA 0002317||ENERGY TECHNOLOGY DEPLOYMENT ON TRIBAL LANDS - 2020|
|DE FOA 0002291||Request for Information: Funding Opportunity Announcement 2206 - Connected Communities|
|DE FOA 0002188||Novel Research and Development for the Direct Capture of Carbon Dioxide from the Atmosphere|
|DE FOA 0002234||Marine Energy Foundational Research and Testing Infrastructure|
|DE FOA 0002331||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002332|
|DE FOA 0002236||Offshore Wind Energy Atmospheric Science and Project Development|
|DE FOA 0002258||Educational Materials for Professional Organizations Working on Efficiency and Renewable Energy Developments (EMPOWERED)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002283", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.