Apply for OWBO 2020 01
- The Small Business Administration in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Women's Business Center - Initial Phase Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 59.043.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 27, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 27, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: WY Fisheries and Aquatics Resources Management
Previous opportunity: Pediatric Critical Care Conferences (R13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OWBO 2020 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OWBO 2020 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OIT STEP 2020 01||State Trade Expansion Program|
|OWBO 2020 03||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) - INITIAL PHASE GRANT|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCG 2020 1||Small Business Transportation Resource Center - Gulf Region|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCGL 2020 1||Small Business Transportation Resource Center - Great Lakes|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCSA 2020 1||Small Business Transportation Resource Center - South Atlantic Region|
|WVETP 2020 01||WOMEN VETERAN ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM (WVETP)|
|OWBO 2020 04||Women's Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|DLA 202002||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
|K NOFO 20 102||Global Links Impact Investment Forum|
|STI0020GR0024||Improving Fiscal Transparency and the EITI Standard in Tajikistan|
|SBA OCAPR 20 001||PRIME-2020-01|
|SB OIIFT 20 001||FAST-2020-R-0014|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCNE 2020 1||Cooperative Agreement for Northeast Small Business Transportation Resource Center|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCWC 2020 1||Small Business Transportation Resource Center - West Central Region|
|RBCS SDGG 2020||Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant|
|RBCS RCDG 2020||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OWBO 2020 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.