Apply for BIA TEDC 2020
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tribal Energy Development Capacity (TEDC) Grant; Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.148.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 04, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 01, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 3
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BIA TEDC 2020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BIA TEDC 2020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002370||Carbon Ore, Rare Earths and Critical Minerals (CORE-CM) Initiative for U.S. Basins|
|DE FOA 0002358||Notice of Request for Information (RFI) on the Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy’s in support of Battery Critical Materials Supply Chain R&D|
|DE FOA 0002324||Building Technologies Proving Ground – Public Sector Field Validation|
|DE FOA 0002336||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Research and Development for Advanced Water Resource Recovery Systems|
|DE FOA 0002329||ASSISTING FEDERAL FACILITIES WITH ENERGY CONSERVATION TECHNOLOGIES (AFFECT) 2020|
|DE FOA 0002369||Hydrogen Technologies RFI-DE-FOA-0002369|
|DE FOA 0002303||Commercial Domestic Production of Moly-99 without the Use of Highly Enriched Uranium|
|DE FOA 0002386||FY 2021 Bioenergy Technologies Office Multi-Topic Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0002386|
|BIA EMDP 2020||Energy and Mineral Development Program (EMDP)|
|DE FOA 0002376||Enabling Gasification of Blended Coal, Biomass and Plastic Wastes to Produce Hydrogen with Potential for Net Negative Carbon Dioxide Emissions.|
|DE FOA 0002364||Carbon Ore, Rare Earth and Critical Minerals (CORE-CM) Initiative for United States (U.S.) Basins|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BIA TEDC 2020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.