Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (FA9550 19 S 0003)
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Office of Scientific Research in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Posted until superseded.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9,999,999 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Trails Work at Rocky Mountain National Park
Previous opportunity: 2019 Conservation Interns
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FA9550 19 S 0003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002039||ARPA-E and ESTCP Demonstration Partnership|
|DE FOA 0002087||DOE Traineeship in Accelerator Science and Technology|
|FA9550 19 S 0004||Military Medical Photonics Program|
|NIJ 2019 15523||Strengthening the Medical Examiner - Coroner System Program, FY 2019|
|W81XWH 19 SCIRP CTA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 SCIRP IIRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 SCIRP TRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Translational Research Award|
|G19AS00048||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00047||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
|DE FOA 0002122||Scientific Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence: Uncertainty Quantification|
|DE FOA 0002112||Dark Matter New Initiatives|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0354||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP): Assistive Technology to Promote Independence and Community Living (Research)|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0355||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP): Assistive Technology to Promote Independence and Community Living (Development)|
|DHS 19 MT 045 03 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 3|
|DHS 19 MT 045 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 4|
|DHS 19 MT 045 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 7|
|DHS 19 MT 045 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 8|
|DHS 19 MT 045 10 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 10|
|DE FOA 0002114||Nuclear Data Interagency Working Group / Research Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FA9550 19 S 0003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: