Apply for RFA DD 19 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research Approaches to Improve the Care and Outcomes of People Living with Spina Bifida" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.315.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 13, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 24 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- LaPorte County, Indiana
Previous opportunity: FY 2019 Request for Applications from Indian Tribes and Intertribal Consortia for Nonpoint Source Management Grants Under Clean Water Act (CWA) Section 319
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DD 19 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DD 19 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA OH 19 002||Occupational Safety and Health Surveillance Collaboration, Education and Translation|
|HRSA 19 001||Advanced Nursing Education Nurse Practitioner Residency (ANE-NPR) Program|
|RFA DE 19 007||NIDCR Mentoring Network to Support a Diverse Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Research Workforce (UE5 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 19 071||U3D Maternal and Child Health Measurement Research Network (MRN)|
|RFA CE 19 005||Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)|
|RFA CE 19 004||Etiologic and Effectiveness Research to Address Polysubstance Impaired Driving|
|RFA DP 19 005||Research to Enhance the US Vision and Eye Health Surveillance System|
|72067319RFA00001||Namibia Scaling up Access For Expanded Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Services (SAFE) Activity|
|RFA DP 19 006||Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: 2019 Special Interest Project Competitive Supplements (SIPS)|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD LLRC 0314||National Limb Loss Resource Center|
|RFI 656 19 TN||Transform Nutrition|
|RFA MH 19 425||Revision Application for Implementation Research to Inform and Enhance PEPFAR HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Delivery (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 19 099||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA)—Bishop, CA; Worcester, MA; Baltimore, MD; Jackson, MI; Fayetteville, NC; Perth Amboy, NJ; Caguas, PR; and Naranjito, PR|
|RFA GH 19 015||Malaria Operations Research to Improve Malaria Control and Reduce Morbidity and Mortality in Malawi|
|RFA OH 19 004||Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Research Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA OH 19 005||Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Training Project Grants|
|RFA GH 19 009||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Viet Nam|
|RFA GH 19 008||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Uganda|
|RFA GH 19 007||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Ethiopia|
|HRSA 19 031||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DD 19 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.