Apply for P18AS00671
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PLC Crew to Repair and Maintain Trails to Improve Visitor Experience" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for application. This is a notice of intent to make a restricted award to Conservation Legacy..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $51,528.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: 2018 Targeted Airshed Grant Program
Previous opportunity: FY 2019 Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00671
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00671) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NNH18ZHA008C MISTC||MUREP Innovations in Space Technology Curriculum (MISTC)|
|P18AS00677||Preservation Craft Training|
|NNH18ZHA008C MIROG7||MUREP Institutional Research Opportunity (MIRO) Group 7|
|NPS 18 NERO 0212||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment Hampton National Histori|
|P18AS00712||National Heritage Area Youth Ambassador|
|NAWCAD 18 1 0001||FY19 NAWCAD Lakehurst STEM Grants|
|P18AS00719||Continue to Perpetuate Samoan Traditions by Teaching Traditional Practices|
|SCORE 2019 01||SCORE|
|72049218RFA00012||Advancing Basic Education in the Philippines (ABEP)|
|31310018K0002||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), Scholarship and Fellowship Education Grant, Faculty Development Grant, and Trade School and Community College Scholarship Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2019.|
|SVM700 19 PAS 002||US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for English Language Teaching Program|
|ED GRANTS 113018 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to Charter Management Organizations for the Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282M|
|MSHA 2019 1||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
|DE FOA 0002013||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program|
|ND NOFO 19 103||Hands on the Future: A Making and Computer Coding Skill-building Program for Women|
|ND NOFO 19 101||North India Workshops on Media Challenges in the Digital Age|
|ND NOFO 19 104||World Affairs in Theory and Practice|
|ND NOFO 19 105||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for India|
|K NOFO 19 102||Cyber Safe East India - Workshops on Cyber Security for E-Businesses|
|C NOFO 19 101||One to Many: Exchange Alumni Workshops|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00671", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.