Apply for O OVW 2022 171120
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Research and Evaluation Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.026.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 21, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 17, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 2022 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OVW 2022 171120
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OVW 2022 171120) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2022 171016||BJA FY 22 John R. Justice (JRJ) Formula Grant Program|
|INL22CA0038 WHPELSAL JUVREINTCTRS 042622||Reimagining Juvenile Reintegration Centers in El Salvador|
|O COPS 2022 171227||FY 2022 COPS Technology and Equipment Program Invitational Solicitation|
|O BJA 2022 171297||BJA FY 22 Community Courts Initiative|
|O BJA 2022 171145||FY 22 BJA Visiting Fellows Program|
|O OVW 2022 171116||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 STOP Formula Grant Program Solicitation|
|AF MWI FY22 01||Transparency in Debt Accrued by State-Owned Enterprises|
|TREAS GRANTS 052023 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|O BJA 2022 171298||BJA FY 22 State and Local Anti-Terrorism Training (SLATT) Program Training and Technical Assistance|
|O SMART 2022 171305||SMART FY 2022 Sexual Violence Prevention Initiative|
|INL22CA0042 WHPELSAL CSCOMPLAINT 050422||ESTABLISHING A CIVIL SOCIETY ANTI-IMPUNITY COMPLAINT PLATFORM|
|INL22CA0043 WHPELSAL GREATLOGISTICS 0504||Logistics support for the Gang Resistance Education And Training (GREAT) in El Salvador|
|INL22CA0045 WHPELSAL PALLOGISTICS 050422||Implementation and logistics support of a Police Athletic League in El Salvador|
|O COPS 2022 171176||FY22 Innovations in Recruitment and Hiring -Community Policing Development Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171177||FY22 Emerging Issues Forums -Community Policing Development Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171171||FY22 Supporting Law Enforcement Agencies in Seeking Accreditation -Community Policing Development Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171175||FY22 Microgrants -Community Policing Development Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171168||FY22 Expansion of Regional De-Escalation Training Centers - Community Policing Development Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171170||FY22 Enhancing Existing Law Enforcement Accreditation Entities -Community Policing Development (CPD) Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171166||FY22 Implementing Crisis Intervention Teams- Community Policing Development Solicitation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OVW 2022 171120", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.