Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Native American Career and Technical Education Program (NACTEP) CFDA Number 84.101A (ED GRANTS 020518 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Native American Career and Technical Education Program (NACTEP) CFDA Number 84.101A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.101.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 19, 2018 Applications Available February 5, 2018. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications March 19, 2018. A webinar for prospective applicants will be held for this competition shortly after this noticeaposs publication date. The webinar is intended to provide technical assistance to all interested grant applicants. Information regarding the webinar can be found on the Perkins Collaborative Resource Network at http://cte.ed.gov/..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Native Hawaiian Library Services Grant
Previous opportunity: Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Technologies to Support Aging-in-Place for People with Long-Term Disabilities
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 020518 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001841||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 004||Media Curriculum Development for Iraqi Educators and Policymakers|
|72061218NFO00002||Higher Education Activity in Malawi|
|ED GRANTS 022018 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Small, Rural School Achievement Program CFDA Number 84.358A|
|P18AS00070||FY18 American Sign Language Conservation Corps Crew Working|
|NNH18ZHA002N MUSIC||EONS 2018: Appendix E Minority University Research and Education Project (MUREP) for Sustainability and Innovation Collaborative – (MUSIC)|
|ND NOFO 18 105||TechCamp South Asia for Women Social Entrepreneurs|
|C NOFO 18 100||Countering Disinformation in South India: A Regional Media Literacy Initiative|
|005 FY2018||HOMESTAY SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|72062018APS00002||Addressing Education in Northeast Nigeria|
|ED GRANTS 030218 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP) Grants to Developers for the Opening of New Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282B|
|ED GRANTS 030218 002||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP) Grants to Developers for the Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282E|
|SFOP0004203||2019 Thomas R. Pickering Foreign Affairs Fellowship Graduate Program|
|ED GRANTS 030918 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to State Entities CFDA Number 84.282A|
|DOS LONDON PD 2018 04||Exploring American Values Exchange Program|
|HE1254 18 R 9999||Grants to Military-Connected Local Educational Agencies for Academic and Support Programs (MCASP)|
|RFI 388 18 0001||USAID/Bangladesh Request for Information on Skills Development of Bangladeshi Youth to acquire New or Improved Employment|
|ED GRANTS 032118 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities CFDA Number 84.354A|
|ED GRANTS 032118 002||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Supporting Effective Educator Development (SEED) Program CFDA Number 84.423A|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 020518 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: