Apply for P17AS00179
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Internships for Subalpine Revegetation at North Cascades National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 22, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $28,403.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Tribal Wildlife Grants Program
Previous opportunity: Strengthening HIV Clinical Services in the Republic of Rwanda under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00179
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00179) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00185||Youth Programs Cooridnator Internship at San Juan National Historical Park|
|P17AS00186||Urban Archeology Corps|
|NPS 17 NERO 0036||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - PLC Install Vault Toilet at Thayer-Dent Parking Lot|
|NPS 17 NERO 0037||PLC Provide Sustainable Improvement for Grandview Sandbar Campsites|
|NPS 17 NERO 0034||Cultural Landscape Planning Resource Assistant|
|NEAAC EMBASSYTUNIS 16 001||Creating Greater Economic Wealth through the Handicraft Value Chain in Tunisia|
|P17AS00160||PLC Address Maintenance Backlog in Landscapes Invasive Exotic Vegetation Control FY17|
|NPS 17 NERO 0038||Cultural Landscape Planning Resource Assistant|
|NEAAC EMBASSYTUNIS 16 002||Supporting Tunisia’s Agribusiness Sector|
|P17AS00231||NCPE interns with Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Science|
|P17AS00243||Craters of the Moon National Monument, Hagerman Fossil Beds and Minidoka National Historic Site Outreach and Education Interns|
|P17AC00238||Digital Interpretation/Education and Media Support|
|P17AS00255||Law Enforcement, Security and Emergency Services Interns|
|NPS 17 NERO 0043||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
|NPSNOIROMO1700603||Restoration of historic W. A. White Cabin and Leiffer Cabin located at Rocky Mountain NP|
|P17AS00268||Civil Right Interns in the Nation’s Capital|
|P17AS00289||C&O Canal National Historical Park – Vegetation Control and Invasive Plant Removal|
|P17AS00290||Potomac Heritage NST LHHT SCA Leader Trail Crew|
|NPS DOIP17AC00441||Conservation Crew for Grounds maintenance projects at Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve|
|NPS 17 NERO 0050||FY17 VYCC – Trail Rehabilitation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00179", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.