Apply for USDA FAS 0700 10606 C
- The Department of Agriculture, Food for Progress 10.606 in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2020 FFPr Limited Merit-Based NOFO" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.606.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 13, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $11,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Emergency Department Substance Use Surveillance System
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FAS 0700 10606 C
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FAS 0700 10606 C) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0003||Building Effective Communication Strategies and Messaging|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0004||Promoting Science based standards in the Gulf Standardization Organization|
|USDA FSA SND AMA 2020||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FSA SND NOCCSP 2020||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0005||Engaging APEC in Sustainable Agricultural Development|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0006||International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium (IATRC)|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 C2||FY 2020 FFPr Limited Merit-Based NOFO 2|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0007||Support to Global Agricultural Innovation Agenda and Forum|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FAS 0700 10606 C", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.