Apply for FMCS 2017
- The Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service in the business and commerce, community development, education, employment, labor and training, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FMCS Labor-Management Cooperation Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 34.002.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $266,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce, Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Health
Next opportunity: New Hampshire Conservation Innovation Grants - Fiscal Year 2017
Previous opportunity: Alaska Native Organization Co-Management Funding Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FMCS 2017
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FMCS 2017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FMCS 2018||Labor-Management Cooperation Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FMCS 2017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.