Apply for RFA FD 18 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Flexible Funding Model - Infrastructure Development and Maintenance for State Manufactured Food Regulatory Programs (U18)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.367.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 02, 2021 Multiple deadlines March 1, 2018, by 1159 PM Eastern Time. December 1, 2018, by 1159 PM Eastern Time. December 1, 2019, by 1159 PM Eastern Time. December 1, 2020, by 1159 PM Eastern Time. December 1, 2021, by 1159 PM Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $18,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Low-Cost Seismometers from Geophones
Previous opportunity: National Park Service- Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well Preservation Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 18 001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 18 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.