Evaluating Geological Hazards at Bicycle Basin (USGS 18 FA 0024)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Evaluating Geological Hazards at Bicycle Basin" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 22, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $95,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Technologies to Support Aging-in-Place for People with Long-Term Disabilities
Previous opportunity: NIDA Translational Avant-Garde Award for Development of Medication to Treat Substance Use Disorders (UG3/UH3, Clinical Trial Optional)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 18 FA 0024) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS PAS SLO 2018 001||NGO Small Grants Program 2018|
|DOS ABJ FY17 01||U.S. Embassy Abidjan, Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0003608||FY17/18 Labor Anti-slavery NOFO|
|72049718RFA00001||USAID HARMONI - Towards Inclusion and Resilience|
|NPS 18 NERO 0005||The Oil Region National Heritage Area|
|SFOP0003638||FY18 DRL Internet Freedom APS|
|NPS 18 NERO 0006||Journey through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0007||Shenandoah Valley Battlefields National Historic District|
|NPS 18 NERO 0008||Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area|
|SFOP0003414||DRL FY17/18 Promoting Human Rights in Nicaragua Solicitation|
|DHS 17 GPD 044 00 99||FY 2017 Assistance to Firefighters Grants|
|18AC01||Production of Various Live Internet Broadcasts, Taped Video Productions and Training (up to 54 Hours)|
|USGS FA 18 0026||Notice of Intent: Site Response Models for the Atlantic and Gulf Coastal Plain|
|18CS21||Gender Responsive Training Tips for Staff working with Justice Involved Women|
|SFOP0003668||Journalist Reporting Tours in Northeast Asia 2018|
|SFOP0003662||DRL Combatting Gender-Based Violence in Morocco|
|USGS 18 FA 0027||Hawaiian hoary bat conservation genetics: diet composition and population structure|
|NOIP18AC00071||PLC Coal Vein Trail Rehabilitation - THRO|
|SFOP0003672||Copy of DRL Combatting Gender-Based Violence in Morocco|
|72052318APS00001||Strategic Alliances for Mexico (SAM)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 18 FA 0024", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: