DoD Hearing Restoration Focused Program Award (W81XWH 19 HRRP FRA)
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Hearing Restoration Focused Program Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 14, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: TEST-Opportunity
Previous opportunity: Media Education Program (MEP)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 19 HRRP FRA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002134||RFI - Energy Efficient Integrated Photonic Networking Technologies|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0343||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERCs) Program: RERC on Technologies to Enhance Independence and Community Living for People with Cognitive Impairments|
|W81XWH 19 PRARP RPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRARP CSRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Convergence Science Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRARP INCASA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Innovations in Care and Support Award|
|W81XWH 19 MRP IA||DoD Melanoma, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 19 MRP TSA||DoD Melanoma, Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 19 ERP RPA||DoD Epilepsy, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 19 MRP TRA||DoD Melanoma, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRORP CTRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRORP CTA||DoD Peer Review Orthopaedic, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 ERP IDA||DoD Epilepsy, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRORP ARA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Applied Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 GWIRP RAA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Research Advancement Award|
|W81XWH 19 GWIRP NIA||DoD Gulf War Illness, New Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 19 GWIRP CEA||Gulf War Illness, Clinical Evaluation Award|
|W81XWH 19 GWIRP IA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 19 GWIRP PPHCA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Patient-Provider and Health Communications Award|
|W81XWH 19 GWIRP TBTA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Therapeutic/Biomarker Trial Award|
|19 582||Research Experiences for Undergraduates|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 19 HRRP FRA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: